According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Agricultural Inoculants Market : By Crop Type (Cereals & Grains, Fruits & Vegetables, Others) By Application (Seed Inoculation, Soil Inoculation, Others) By Source (Bacterial, Fungal, Others) By Form (Solid, Liquid, Freeze Dried, Others)- Forecast(2018-2023)” the market is driven by the growing awareness about the necessity of soil minerals for plant growth. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period 2018–2023.
Asia Pacific to Dominate the Agricultural Inoculants Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Agricultural Inoculants Market during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe. The growing adoption of advanced agricultural practices in Asia Pacific is responsible for the high demand for agricultural inoculants. India dominates the agricultural inoculants market in Asia Pacific. In North America, the U.S. is the main consumer of bacterial inoculants, followed by Canada and Mexico.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report
In terms of crop type, the cereals and grains segment will dominate the Agricultural Inoculants Market in the coming years. This growth can be attributed to the increasing cultivation of cereals and grains in developed and developing countries. In terms of application, seed inoculation will dominate the market since it is effective in most conditions and countries such as the U.S., Canada, Brazil, and the UK choose seed treatment by seed inoculants over genetically modified crops.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
- The growing inclination towards organic and environmentally friendly practices favor the growth of microbial inoculants.
- The increasing demand for food due to the rising global population followed by the limited availability of cultivable land enhances the growth of the agricultural inoculants market.
- The growing demand for agrochemicals due to organic and environmental farming practices, environmental concerns regarding the use of chemical pesticides and fertilizers, and promotion of agricultural inoculants by governmental agencies will benefit the market.
- The growing demand for organically grown food products in Latin America will drive the demand for bacterial inoculants.
Request for table of contents of the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key Players of the Agricultural Inoculants Market
America’s Best Inoculant, Monsanto BioAg, Soil Technologies Corp, and XiteBio Technologies Incare are the key players of the Agricultural Inoculants Market. America’s Best Inoculant is applicable to different types of soils and soil compounds. It is found to be beneficial in the treatment of soybeans, peanuts, and peas/lentils. Monsanto BioAG has grown many microbial-based products over the years. It has integrated its chemical and microbial product platforms into one division known as Seed Applied Solutions. Soil Technologies Corporation provides growers with unique crop protection and soil conditioning products that are made from natural ingredients. XiteBio Technologies Incare is a Biotechnology company which deals with microbial technology and agri inputs for the agricultural market in America, Canada, Europe, and South America.
The Agricultural Inoculants Market is Segmented as Below
The growing demand for organic fertilizers will boost the demand for agricultural inoculants.
- Agricultural Inoculants Market By Crop Type
- Cereals & Grains
- Oil Seed & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Agricultural Inoculants Market By Application
- Seed Inoculation
- Soil Inoculation
- Agricultural Inoculants Market By Source
- Agricultural Inoculants Market By Form
- Freeze Dried
- Agricultural Inoculants Market By Geography (16+ countries)
- Agricultural Inoculants Market By Entropy
- Company profiles
- America’s Best Inoculant
- AquaBella Organics, LLC
- BASF SE
- Bayer Crop Science
- BIAGRO S.A
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Horticultural Alliance, Inc.
- IAB, S.L.
- KALO, Inc.
- Keystone Group Agricultural Seeds
- LAGE Y CÍA S.A.
- LALLEMAND Inc.
- Monsanto BioAg
- New Edge Microbials Pty Ltd
- Novozymes A/S
- Pathway Biologic, LLC
- Pioneer Hi-Bread Limited
- Queensland Agricultural Seeds Pty Ltd
- Redvers Agricultural Supply Ltd.
- Soil Technologies Corp.
- Sym-Agro. Inc..
- TerraMax, Inc.
- Volac International Limited
- XiteBio Technologies Inc
Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
Sample Report @ https://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15177
What can you expect from the report?
The Agricultural Inoculants Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Covers the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume )
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.