Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “India Smart Cities Market” under Services category. The Smart Cities Market is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
According to “Market Study on Upcoming Smart Cities in India, 2018” Smart Cities Mission of the Government of India is aimed at developing 100 smart cities in the country, by using smart technologies to drive economic growth and improve the quality of life of people in the country. The total cost of projects currently under implementation in this mission is estimated at over $ 30 billion. As of May 2018, 318 projects worth $ 782.5 million have been completed, while 635 projects worth $ 3,822 million are under execution and 410 projects worth $ 2,856 million are under tendering. Key projects under the program include smart mobility, transport infrastructure, skill development, smart roads, smart communities, etc. Of the total 100 planned smart cities, 33 cities under the development phase are Bhubaneshwar, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Kochi, Ahmedabad, Jabalpur, Visakhapatnam, Solapur, Davanagere, Indore, NDMC, Coimbatore, Kakinada, Belagavi, Udaipur, Guwahati, Chennai, Ludhiana, Bhopal, Lucknow, Bhagalpur, Faridabad, Chandigarh, Raipur, Ranchi, Dharamshala, Warangal, Panaji, Agartala, Imphal, Port Blair and New Town Kolkata. “Market Study on Upcoming Smart Cities in India, 2018” discusses the following aspects:
- The primary objective of the study is to understand and gain insights about the Smart Cities Mission and its analysis by allocation of projects, fund allocation and development.
- To profile major cities selected under Smart Cities Mission.
Request a free sample copy Smart Cities of Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/643645
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Smart Cities in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Smart Cities distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with Smart Cities distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please continue to read the complete report:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus