The global injection pen market was valued at USD 29.47 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 41.38 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. Base year considered for the report is 2016 and the forecast period considered for this report is 2017–2022.
According to the new market research report “Injection Pen Market by Type (Disposable and Reusable Pens), Therapy (Diabetes (Insulin, Glucagon-Like Peptide-1), Growth Hormone Therapy, Osteoporosis, Fertility), End User (Homecare and Hospitals), and Region – Global Forecast to 2022″, published by MarketsandMarkets™, analyzes and studies the major market drivers, restraints/challenges, and opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the world (RoW).
Don’t miss out on business opportunities in Injection Pen Market.
Speak to our analyst and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/injection-pen-market-42342539.html
Objectives of the Study
- To define, measure, and describe the global injection pen market by type, end user, by therapy, and by region
- To provide detailed information about the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To forecast the size of market segments in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW
- To strategically analyze the market structure and profile key players in the global market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies3
- To track and analyze company developments such as partnerships, agreements, and collaborations; expansions; acquisitions; product approvals; and product launches in the market
Browse and in-depth TOC on “ Injection Pen Market ”
109 – Tables
36 – Figures
185 – Pages
View more detailed TOC @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/injection-pen-market-42342539.html
The home care segment dominated the market on the basis of end users in 2017
The injection pen market is segmented on the basis of end users into home care and hospital & clinics. In 2017, homecare segment accounted for the largest share of the global market. Majority of injection pens are used for self-administration of drugs, and are rarely recommended for hospital use to avoid the risk of infection due to use on multiple patients. Factors such as the growing prevalence of chronic diseases and technological advancements are driving the growth of this segment.
North America held the largest share of the market in 2017
In 2017, North America accounted for the largest share of the injection pen market, followed by Europe. Factors such as increasing geriatric population in Canada, increasing FDA approvals, and rising prevalence of chronic diseases in the US and Canada are contributing to the large share of this geographical segment.
Request for Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsample.asp?id=263711827
- Injection pen manufacturing companies
- Original equipment manufacturing companies
- Suppliers and distributors of injection pen
- Healthcare service providers
- Teaching hospitals and academic medical centers
- Health insurance players
- Government bodies/municipal corporations
- Regulatory bodies
- Medical research institutes
- Business research and consulting service providers
- Venture capitalists
- Market research and consulting firms
The key players in the global injection pen market are Novo Nordisk (Denmark), Eli Lilly (US), Sanofi (France), Ypsomed (Switzerland), Merck (Germany), AstraZeneca (UK), F. Hoffman-la Roche (Switzerland), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Owen Mumford (UK), Novartis (Switzerland), Pfizer (US), and Haselmeier (Switzerland).
Browse Adjacent Markets @ Medical Devices Market Research Reports & Consulting
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the “Growth Engagement Model – GEM”. The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write “Attack, avoid and defend” strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “Knowledge Store” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Visit Our Website: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com