Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Saudi Arabia Pillow Market” under Consumer Goods category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Pillow market in Saudi Arabia recorded tremendous growth during 2014-17, prior to registering low growth in 2017. Campaigning days such as Ramadan are often marked as an event for market players to offer promotional discount and advertise their products aggressively. Sale of pillow manufacturers recorded an increase of around 50% during these festive season as compared to pillows sales during the non-festival days. However, during the past two years, Saudi Arabia witnessed rise in cost of living and decline in consumer spending attributed to government reforms, changes in indirect tax policies and wage cuts. This factor has further shifted the consumer preference from high end premium quality pillow brands to low priced but quality pillow brands from China.
Saudi Arabia pillow market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2018 to 2024. Down and feather pillows were the most popular type in the Kingdom, followed by microfiber & foam, memory foam, and other types of pillow. While foam & memory foam has been primarily used for medical purpose, down and feather have been in high demand as they are more durable as compared to microfiber pillows (the most common pillows in the market at the moment). Amongst all the applications, the residential segment accounted for majority of the demand for pillows in Saudi Arabia.
Request a free sample copy Pillow of Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/302165
Specialist retailers outperformed other distribution channels such as hyper markets and super markets and traditional stores in terms of pillow sales. Expanding middle class population with growing appetite for status symbol benefitted special retailers in the country. Additionally, wide range of pillows offered by these retailers have been able to entice the consumers as compared to hyper and super markets.
The report thoroughly covers the market by pillow types, applications, distribution channels, and regions. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas and market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Historical data of GCC Pillow Market for the Period 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of GCC Pillow Market until 2024
- Market Size & Forecast of Saudi Arabia Pillow Revenues Market until 2024
- Historic Data of Saudi Arabia Microfiber Pillow Market Revenues for the Period 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of Saudi Arabia Microfiber Pillow Market Revenues until 2024
- Historic Data of Saudi Arabia Down & Feather Pillow Market Revenues for the Period 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of Saudi Arabia Down & Feather Pillow Market Revenues until 2024
- Historic Data of Saudi Arabia Foam & Memory Foam Pillow Market Revenues for the Period 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of Saudi Arabia Foam & Memory Foam Pillow Market Revenues until 2024
- Historic Data of Saudi Arabia other Pillow Market Revenues for the Period 2014-2017
- Market Size & Forecast of Saudi Arabia other Pillow Market Revenues until 2024
- Historical Data and Forecast of Saudi Arabia Pillow Market, By Applications until 2024
- Historical data and Forecast of Saudi Arabia Pillow Market, By Regions until 2024
- Historical data and Forecast of Saudi Arabia Pillow Market, By Distribution Channels until 2024
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Players Market Share and Competitive Benchmarking
- Key Performance Indicators
- Key Strategic Recommendations
The report provides the detailed analysis of the following market segments:
- By Pillow Type
- Down & Feather
- Foam & Memory Foam
- By Applications
- By Regions
- Distribution Channels
- Hyper Markets & Super Markets
- Specialist Retailers
Please continue to read the complete report:
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus