In its short existence, the digital economy has outperformed many traditional companies in terms of access, wealth and influence. The digital economic model has revolutionized the way we live, move, move from one point to another, including the way we plan and plan for the future. If you take the “digital economy” transport model in Ober, for example, and compare it to the traditional Yellow Cabs model, your conclusion will be left to your imagination alone. The same can be said about Facebook, Google, Twitter, Wikipedia, where it revolutionized the way we access information, learn new skills and understand the world around us.
There is not a single convincing word about the fact that we may not all have everything we need to build Facebook or Google, but there is no doubt that there are two million ways to make a profit by taking advantage of the digital economy. One of the ways to achieve this is in spite of domain names.
Did you know you can make a profit with domain names?
If you want a simple strategy to make money with a domain name, here is an idea that ignores 99.9 percent of domain name owners.
The ways in which you can get a benefit from a domain name, which includes but is not limited to:
1. Sell it: You can sell a domain name for profit.
2. Rent: you can rent a name or a traffic of a name to a company willing to pay for traffic or even rent the email addresses attached to the domain name. For example, if you have the domain name <a target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow” href=”http://www.bookdomainhosting.com”> http://www.bookdomainhosting.com </a>, you can To charge attorneys for <a href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”> email@example.com </a> and generate recurring long-term profits that will not cost you anything.
3. Build it: you can create a website with a domain name and benefit from the traffic or services provided by the site.
4. Rent it: You can rent a domain name from a company you want to name and associated visits. The area is seen as a real estate property, which may have different tenants, cash flow and owners.
5. Disable it: when you have a domain name but do not want to put a website until the right time, you can “stop” it with parking. The Parking Service works with Google, Yahoo and some other parking service companies to sell ads or clicks that take a potential customer from their domain name to the advertiser’s website. The queue service puts a page on hold in your domain and then pays you every time someone visits your site and clicks on a link. This is a good strategy, especially for sites with a lot of direct traffic.
For those who look at the market, who look at trends and come to new words, concepts, ideas and changes in the market, there will be a domain name that will attract web traffic. This leads to income.